The business and technology transfer convention will generate relevant contacts via pre-arranged one-to-one meetings.
The major event for innovation in Nutrition and Health
Every two years, NutrEvent brings together stakeholders in science, industry and regulatory affairs around a single theme: catalysing and accelerating R&D projects in Nutrition and Health.
The convergence of scientific, industrial and regulatory skills is made necessary by:
- The increasingly strict regulatory and scientific demands made on product health/well-being claims.
- The nutraceutical companies' need to show innovative scientific and clinical validation as a guarantee of their own credibility and that of the sector as a whole
- The increase in disorders, imbalances and pathologies in which nutrition is clearly a major causal factor in the occurrence of the condition (diabetes, obesity, cancer...)
NutrEvent intends to be a regular forum for all the key stakeholders by facilitating networking and help them to lay the foundations of mutually profitable collaborations.
NutrEvent enables the stakeholders to understand regulatory changes, highlight their issues, measure the impact consequences on the innovation process and suggest modifications of a regulatory framework which, despite its complexity and constraints, can stimulate innovation and differentiate products.
NutrEvent aims at being a key tool for boosting Europe's competitiveness in nutrition and health and a powerful vector for promoting businesses and academic science.
NutrEvent enables the nutrition and health players to meet partners, identify sources of funding and discuss the latest scientific and clinical advances. It also enables attendees to discover the market trends, understand regulatory changes and to discover the sector's success stories.
Conferences to anticipate the future of science and regulation in the world of Nutrition & Health.
The Conferences features high-level seminars (validated by an international Steering Committee) and provides a comprehensive overview of innovation in the Nutrition & Health sectors: technical and scientific advances, market trends, financial and regulatory aspects.
Dedicated to research and innovation, the exhibition enables the stakeholders to present their skills and services, boost their image and highlight their commitment to research and innovation.
It is targeted at all the stakeholders in innovation in Nutrition and Health:
- Industries of ingredients and finished products
- Research centres
- Professional associations
- Training organizations and recruitment agencies
- Service providers and equipment
NutrEvent is targeted at all the stakeholders in innovation in Nutrition and Health:
- Ingredient suppliers
- Finished products suppliers
- Food supplement suppliers
- Service providers (CROs, processing services, etc.)
- Marketing agencies, consulting firms, project support services, etc.
- Institutional stakeholders (clusters, etc.)
- Funding bodies
- Trade associations and learned societies
To promote public/private dialogue and boost collaborative research, NutrEvent attracts a broad range of stakeholders with the same goal: to innovate:
- Business developers
- CSOs/R&D directors
- Marketing managers
- Regulatory affairs managers
- Cluster managers
- Service providers (regulatory affairs, pre-clinical testing, clinical trials, innovation and technology marketing, etc.)