NutrEvent is the only event at the European scale placing the promotion of innovation in Nutrition and Health at its heart.
All NutrEvent activities aim to bring together all actors of the sector (public/ private spheres, academia/industry) and give them the means to build partnership for successful collaborative projects.
A complementary activity of NutrEvent, NutriAwards stimulates innovation by rewarding pioneers in the field and thus creating a spirit of productive competition. These awards, delivered by peers acknowledge and highlight the work and results of the best projects.
- Shows that the Nutrition and Health sector is a dynamic sector, creating wealth in Europe
- Highlights innovative projects in the Nutrition and Health sector
Reward participants who have innovated in the area of Health and Nutrition
Two prizes, two topics
Product innovation (finished products, ingredients...)
- Innovative product for brain health
- Innovative product for bones & joint health
- Innovative product dedicated to elderly people
- Substitution products (salt, sugar…) leading to an improved nutritional profile
- Innovative extraction or purification process or innovative application of an existing extraction or purification process
- Process allowing the improvement of the nutritional profile (fat, salt, sugar reduction…)
- Innovation in packaging
These prizes will reward the winning companies/academic projects with consulting hours offered by a consulting firm specialized in the development and support of innovative companies in Nutrition and Health.
Only NutrEvent 2013 participants can apply:
The contest is open at an European level.
Contest terms and conditions
Call for applications: April, 25th 2013
Closing date: May, 26th 2013
The application forms will be reviewed by a panel of experts in the respect of confidentiality. Being established, the jury will be represented by members of the Steering Committee (academia, industry, clusters) and partner sponsors of the contest.
Nominees announcement: June, 3rd 2013
After a pre-selection by the jury, all nominees (10 max) will present their projects during a 1-hour dedicated session on the 19th June at 6:30 pm "5 minutes to persuade".
The winners will be elected on site by all the participants
Selection of the winners during NutrEvent
A dedicated time for nominees’ presentation
- 10 nominees selected by the jury
- "5 minutes to persuade"
- Power Point with 2 to 3 slides maximum
- Winners election by all NutrEvent participants votes
On June 19th
- 6:30 pm: Presentation of the nominees in front of the audience of NutrEvent
- 7:30 pm: Awards ceremony in the presence of Mrs Martine AUBRY, Mayor of Lille
Vote on the spot by all NutrEvent participants
For more information, please contact:
Marie CROMBET - NutriAwards Project Officer
Tel: +33 (0)3 59 39 01 81