NutrEvent’s partnering activity is the most efficient way to identify and connect with potential businesses, research partners and investors involved in the Food, Feed, Nutrition and Health sectors.
to meet your future project partners, obtain funding and accelerate innovation
Face-to-face meetings on October 17th & 18th
Thanks to a highly efficient and user-friendly platform available a few weeks before the event that helps you to identify and send meeting requests to other participants of your choice. The partnering platform enables NutrEvent’s participants to pre-qualify up to 30 meetings over both days.
LOG IN to the partnering platform and IDENTIFY today’s innovative products, technologies, licensing opportunities as well as potential project partners.
REQUEST and PRE-SCHEDULE one-on-one meetings with the most qualified stakeholders in the Food, Feed, Nutrition and Health sectors.
MEET your future partners and DEVELOP new collaboration and partnerships.
- Freely manage your agenda : meetings will be scheduled according to your availabilities
- Search and bookmark companies of interest to make follow-up easier
- Send requests to meet other delegates, accept or decline requests from other delegates
- Let the system schedule a time and place for all your accepted requests
- View the individual schedules of your company colleagues
- Include colleagues as participants in your one-on-one meetings at any time
- Receive notifications of agenda’s modifications and new meeting requests through email during the event
- Enhance your company visibility : Complete your participant’s profile to promote your product and services and to inform the other participants about the type of collaborations you are looking for
At your arrival onsite: Print out your meeting schedule which includes meeting times and locations. A bell will ring every 30 minutes to signal your next meeting.