We are looking forward to welcoming you tomorrow in Lille !
- Call for application “Innovate to develop people demand for plant-based proteins products”
Organised by Village by Credit Agricole and sponsored by Catholic University of Lille, Bonduelle, Sodexo and La Voix Media with the support of IAR Cluster – Pitch of nominees on June 14th at 5 pm
In partnership with Shake up Factory, Nutrikéo Consulting and Seventure Partners and sponsored by Danone Nutricia – Pitch of nominees on June 15th at 9 am
Do not miss also 2 hosted events :
Lactic Acid Bacteria Congress – On June 14th and 15th June – Pasteur Amphytheater
> Discover the programme here : cbl2017.univ-lille1.fr/
Nutrition Symposium Pasteur Institut of Lille – On 14th June – Artois Room
> Discover the programme here : www.nutrevent.com/entretiens-de-nutrition/
Please find below a few advices to best enjoy your participation :
- Get your badge at the registration desk
- If you have registered with a full pass, communicate your availability and conference participation using the networking platform and maximize your business opportunities by sending meeting requests to the other participants. Meetings start at 8am on 14th June.
- Keep Wednesday evening free for the NutriParty, on 14th June from 6:30 pm, Rotterdam room (Lille Grand Palais ground floor)
- Set your alarm early for our Wellness Morning on 15th June from 8:00 am, next to the registration desk