How the scale up of the insect industry powers more sustainable and performant value chains?
Thursday, January 28th, 2021
Learn more about insect nutrients in animal feed for fish, shrimp, poultry and swine and hear about the first-hand experience of formulators, farmers and retailers!
Insect nutrients have proven to be both performant and sustainable ingredients for animal feed from fish to shrimp and from poultry to swine. With the opening of InnovaFeed’s second production facility – the largest insect farm in the world – and the scale up of the insect industry more generally in 2020, 2021 will see much larger insect protein and oil volumes coming on the market.
Come learn more about the performance and sustainability of insect ingredients and learn from the experience of early adopters across the value chains such as Cargill, Leroy and others!
- 3 – 3:30pm: presentation of the insect industry and InnovaFeed’s activities and scale-up
- 3:30 – 4:30pm: panel “How does the scale up of the insect industry power more sustainable and performant value chains?”
Perspective from early-users and first-hand experience of value chain payers, including
- Cargill: Rosalie van Emous, Scientist Sustainability and Quality & Andrii Radomskyi, Marketing & Communication Manager Swine
- Leroy: Harald Sveier, Technical manager
- Barentz: Tim Lemeer, Vice President Animal Nutrition
- Earthworm Foundation: Fabien Girard, Head of Earthworm foundation & Florie loth, Member Manager