October 17th, 2023
9.00 – 10.30 am
This year the SATT Ouest Valorisation (Technology Transfer Office, in Brittany and Pays-de-la-Loire) and the CRNH Ouest (Research Center in Human Nutrition) has brought together a brief overview of fundamental and applied projects on nutrition research. We will be glad to welcome you on this parallel session.
Chaired by: Hervé LE DEIT and Clair-Yves BOQUIEN.
9:00 – 9:15 am – Introduction
- Presentation of the SATT Ouest Valorisation, Hervé LE DEIT, Healthcare Business Manager – Business Developer.
- Brief overview of the missions and structure of the CRNH Ouest, Clair-Yves BOQUIEN Co-director.
9:15 – 10:30 am – Research topic pitches
- Milk products and innovative fermented ingredients for target populations: Focus on the PROLIFIC Project Yves LE LOIR – Project Leader (STLO-Inrae Rennes)
- Two human milk synthetic bacterial community (SynCom) exhibited contrasted impacts in vitro on intestinal barrier and immune function – Charles Le Bras (STLO laboratory)
- In silico modeling of host-lactic acid bacteria interactions at the Epithelial Intestinal Barrier – Anna LAMBERT (LS2N & TENS laboratories)
- Combined effects of propionic acid bacteria and n-6 polyunsaturated fatty acids on the intestinal barrier Marine MANTEL (TENS & STLO laboratories)
- Combination of Microbes to Boost Brain functionality. Effects of bacterial metabolites on the Gut-Brain Axis during normal and pathological ageing. Rodrigue BROSSAUD (TENS & STLO laboratories)
- Fermentation as a lever for improving IFs: design of a fermented formula improving brain development in newborns. Sarah BLANCHET (NUMECAN Laboratory)
Questions & Answers on PROLIFIC Session
- Discovery of bacterial enzymes for the extraction of bioactive ingredients from macroalgae. Gurvan MICHEL (Marine Glycobiology group ; Directeur de Recherche – Station biologique de Roscoff)
- Evaluation of antioxidant and cytoprotective effects of halophytic plants upon mycotoxin exposure. Christian MAGNE (Equipe Géoarchitecture – Territoires, Urbanisme, Biodiversité, Environnement ; Professeur des Universités – Université de Bretagne Occidentale)
- Food addiction in obesity: Phenotyping and intervention using fNIRS-neurofeedback – Ilona RENAUD (EAT NuMeCan Laboratorie)
- Extreme physical inactivity disrupts iron metabolism in humans exposed to simulated microgravity. – Mathieu HOREAU (CIMIAD NuMeCan Laboratorie)
10:30 am – Concluding remarks by the chairmans Clair-Yves BOQUIEN (CRNH Ouest) and Hervé LE DEIT (SATT Ouest Valorisation)