The Start-up Slams are a great opportunity for young companies (and particularly start-ups seeking to raise a financing round) to showcase their project in front of potential partners and investors in the Food, Feed, Nutrition and Health sectors.
The selected candidates will be offered to present their project and receive advice and feedback (“speed-mentoring”) from a panel of experts.
The winner(s) will be awarded as the most innovative start-up(s) in Europe in Food, Feed, Nutrition and Health.
NutrEvent’s attendees will have access to a mix of live and on-demand content during those 4 days. This content will be available for 30 days afterwards. They will also have the opportunity to debate with the pitchers via interactive online chats.
How does it work?
by a jury of experts
- All applications will be reviewed by a jury (composed of high level representatives and international experts from public and private institutions, food, feed and nutrition industries, and investors) who will select the most innovative projects.
- The selected projects will have the opportunity to be presented during NutrEvent.
- The jury of selection will give feedback and advice to the applicants to help them develop their project.
- The selected candidates will benefit from a dedicated meeting space within the exhibition area during NutrEvent.
during NutrEvent and
- The pitchers will have a 5-7 min timeslot during NutrEvent to present and to highlight the most innovative aspects of their technology/product/process, business model and market strategy, in front of a jury of experts, potential partners and investors.
- The pitchers will receive valuable feedback and advice from the panel of experts.
- The most innovative project(s) will be selected by the jury of experts and by the audience.
- The winner(s) will be awarded during the 4th day of NutrEvent as the most innovative start-up(s) in Europe in Food, Feed, Nutrition and Health.