Innovators, you have a project in the
Food, Feed, Nutrition and Health sectors that you want to put forward?
PRESENT YOUR INNOVATION BY PARTICIPATING IN THE START-UP SLAMS!
The Start-up Slams are a great opportunity for young companies (and particularly start-ups seeking to raise a financing round) to showcase their project in front of potential partners and investors in order to foster partnership and development opportunities in the field of Nutrition.
On-demand videos of the 2022 pitchers will be available from October 11th and for 30 days afterwards.
3 EASY STEPS TO PARTICIPATE:
by a jury of experts
- All applications will be reviewed by a jury (composed of high level representatives and international experts from public and private institutions, food, feed and nutrition industries, and investors) who will select the most innovative projects.
- The selected projects will have the opportunity to be presented during NutrEvent.
- The jury of selection will give feedback and advice to the applicants to help them develop their project.
- The selected candidates will benefit from a dedicated meeting space wihtin the exhibition area during the event.
- The pitchers will have a 5 min timeslot during NutrEvent to present and to highlight the most innovative aspects of their technology/product, business model and market strategy, in front of a jury of experts, potential partners and investors.
- The pitchers will receive valuable feedback and advice from the panel of experts.
- The most innovative project will be selected by the jury of experts and by the audience.
- The winner(s) will be recognised during the 2nd day of NutrEvent as the most innovative start-up(s) in Europe in Food, Feed, Nutrition and Health.
FOR THE SELECTED CANDIDATES:
A 5-minute presentation timeslot in front of a jury of experts and an audience
Speed-mentoring from experts to boost the development of their project
An enhanced visibility among potential partners and investors
A dedicated meeting space at the heart of the NutrEvent exhibition
of their organisation in the final programme and on the event website
The possibility to win and be recognised as the most innovative start-up in the sector
FOCUS ON THE PREVIOUS START-UP SLAMS WINNERS:
I participated in NutrEvent with the aim of better understanding the food market, major trends and key innovations in nutrition to develop more sustainable food systems. I appreciated the variety of meetings during the event with experts in various fields of health nutrition such as microbiota, personalised nutrition, regulatory experts and investors. This allowed me to better understand the challenges of tomorrow’s nutrition, and to meet local actors in animal and human nutrition through the competitiveness clusters present at the event.